Let us take you and your family to the tropical rain forests of Costa Rica that most visitors will never see. With custom vehicles, miles of trails,and perfect weather (rain or shine it’s always off-roading weather!), sometimes the fun is just GETTING there!
Here are some frequently asked questions
1- How Dirty am I going to get?
It is guaranteed you will get dirty on your adventure. dirty is up to you and the weather conditions. If the conditions are dry, expect a fine layer and dust on all exposed areas. If the conditions are wet, expect mud inside and outside your clothing.
2- What kind of equipment do you provide?
We provide goggles, helmets, raincoats, hi-visibilty jackets.
3- Are these rented for a fee?
Protective Equipment is included in the cost of the tour.
4- Is It Safe?
We understand that riding All Terrain Vehicles is inherently risky.
We go to great lengths to ensure that every ride is adventurous,
educational, dirty, and of course, safe. The following safety standards
are observed on every tour:
* Pre-ride safety instructions
* Safety course orientation (See note below)
* One guide and one chaser if group is larger than 4 vehicles.
* Support vehicle equipped with first aid, toolbox, water, and fire extinguishers.
* Communication equipment – cell phone, walkie talkies
* First Aid and CPR certified guides.
Guests that have difficulty with the safety course orientation are given the option to ride as passangers.
5- What are the rider requirements?
* Must be 16 with ID to drive any vehicle. ID must indicate birth date.
* Guests 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult upon check in.
* Children 5 and up may ride as passengers on a double ATV or in the Razor.
* No persons under 16 years of age are allowed to drive.
* Full use of arms and legs required to drive an ATV
* No persons with back problems or recent surgeries.
* Long pants and closed-toe shoes are not required, but it`s not a bad idea!
6- Am I going to see wildlife?
Wildlife is abundent in Costa Rica, but it is never a guarantee that you will be able to see it when riding an ATV.
7- Do you go in the rain?
We think that rain is an added bonus to our tours, “More Mud, More Fun”.