Coronavirus in Costa Rica: how to prevent it while traveling
The coronavirus is a family of viruses originally transmitted from animals to humans and although it isn’t known from which animal yet, it can easily be spread directly from human to human.
COVID-19 is the name for the disease caused by the recent Coronavirus family and it is all over the news right now, in general, the symptoms of the COVID 19 also known as the coronavirus of Wuhan, can depend of the type and severity of the infection.
The principal symptoms of it are: Fever, Cough and Shortness of breath
There currently isn’t no vaccine to prevent the Coronavirus Disease 2019, symptoms of a coronavirus usually go away on their own. So, the best way to prevent it is to take care and try to not be so exposed to the virus.
Remember that not getting affected highly depends on individual decision-making, here we made a list of some steps you can follow to prevent the spread of this virus while you’re traveling:
- Always wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing. Remember that masks are effective only when they’re used in combination with frequent hand cleaning with soap and water.
- Visit only socially responsible stores. Make sure that staff and customers of the stores and restaurants you visit have access to places where they can wash their hands with soap and water frequently during the day.
- Be informed of the places you’re visiting. Always be informed by the advice from the authorities of the place where you currently are or planning to visit.
- Avoid crowds. Try to avoid people who are sick and also don’t go to places where usually are very crowded.
- Act responsibly. It’s clear that the mortality rate of the Coronavirus is not higher than 3.4% and the young and healthy won’t get very affected by the virus, but we all have the responsibility for the ones who are more likely to have a severe case like people with health issues such as heart disease, lung disease, and diabetes.
We all just should try to not promote the collective panic, and remember that national and local authorities will always have the most up to date information of the situation, if you don’t feel well and have experienced any of the symptoms, the best thing you can do is to follow their current recommendations, they’re prepared to advise on what people in your area should be doing to protect themselves!
AXR JACO | JACO ATV RENTAL | MONKEY TOUR JACO | DIRT BIKE RENTAL COSTA RICA | JACO SCOOTER RENTAL | ATV JACO COSTA RICA | JACO ATV TOURS | ATV ADVENTURE TOURS COSTA RICA | TORTUGA ISLAND TOUR FROM JACO | ATV WATERFALL TOUR COSTA RICA | JACO BEACH FISHING | JACO COSTA RICA FISHING CHARTERS | JACO SPORT FISHING | TARCOLES CROCODILE TOUR | JACO BEACH ZIPLINE | JACO WATERFALL TOUR | MOTORCYCLE RENTAL COSTA RICA | MANUEL ANTONIO DAY TOUR | LOS SUENOS TOURS | WHITE WATER RAFTING COSTA RICA | SIDE X SIDE RENTALS |