JACO, COSTA RICA
Tour Duration: 4 Hours (w/Transportation)
Tour Location: Tarcoles, Costa Rica
8:00AM / 9:00AM / 2:00PM / 4:00PM*
Transportation Included: Jaco & Herradura
Nature lover? This tour is a must for you, the journey begins when the boat takes off. The “Tarcoles River” the most populated river of crocodiles in the country, some of them bigger than 25ft. Along the mangrove you’ll see a large variety of birds; Tiger Herons, Scarlet Macaws, Hawks, White Ibis, Toucans, Spoonbills, and much more. Tour filled with laughter and knowledge of the area, animals, and culture!
- The deposit of $25.00USD has reserved your booking, upon arrival to the tour office the balance per person of $40.00USD must be paid before the tour starts.
- Pickup time is 60 minutes prior to start time. (Please be here at our office, or ready at the lobby of your listed pickup hotel.)
- Transportation is included within Jaco & Herradura, outside a small transportation fee may be applied (will be paid upon arrival)
- Cancellations: 5 Days before it starts for a full refund, with no refunds after that. No show or late arrival, there will be no refunds, and deposit will be lost.
- ATV Single (1P) $65 USD
- Deposit Only: $25 USD to reserve
- $40 USD Balance paid at arrival
We accept all major credit cards, USD, & CRC
REQUIREMENTS / NOTES
1) Times may change depending on climate and tide. 2) Pickup is 50 minutes before tour starts. 3) Balance can be paid upon arrival in cash or credit card. 4) We only require a deposit to reserve this tour. 5) If transportation is required please note in comments at checkout (hotel name & room number).