JACO, COSTA RICA
Tour Duration: 2 Hours
Tour Location: Jaco, Costa Rica
Bilingual Guide & Staff
Public / Private Tour
Transportation Included: Jaco
Costa Rica is an excellent destination for adventure travel and the best way to see the fascinating landscape is on horseback, it has a great advantage of getting to remote places where you could not access by vehicle. Our well trained horses will take you through trails to the top of the mountain where there will be stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, then work our way back down the mountain, a little stretch on the beach, and back to town. Tour approximately 2 hours.
- The deposit of $20.00USD has reserved your booking, upon arrival to the tour office the balance per person of $30.00USD must be paid before the tour starts.
- Pickup time is 10 minutes prior to start time. (Please be here at our office, or ready at the lobby of your listed pickup hotel.)
- Transportation is included within Jaco, outside a small transportation fee may be applied (will be paid upon arrival)
- Cancellations: 5 Days before it starts for a full refund, with no refunds after that. No show or late arrival, there will be no refunds, and deposit will be lost.
- $55 USD Per Person
- Deposit Only: $20 USD to reserve
- $30 USD Balance paid at arrival
We accept all major credit cards, USD, & CRC
REQUIREMENTS / NOTES
1) Contact us to arrange the time for the tour. 2) We can arrange the horses within a hour notice. 3) If transportation is required please note in comments at checkout (hotel name & room number).