Tortuga Island Costa Rica: Subwing Tour Jaco
To reserve this tour we only require a deposit, balance will be paid upon arrival.
- The deposit of $25.00USD has reserved your booking, upon arrival to the tour office the balance per person of $100.00USD must be paid before the tour starts.
- Contact for reservation (Daily we must check availability)
- Maximum of 8 people.
- Please be here at our office, or ready at the lobby of your listed pickup hotel 10 minutes prior to start time.
- Transportation is included within Jaco, & Herradura, outside a small transportation fee may be applied (will be paid upon arrival)
- Cancellations: 5 Days before it starts for a full refund, with no refunds after that. No show or late arrival, there will be no refunds, and deposit will be lost.
A beautiful island in the Gulf on Nicoya, Tortuga Island is one of Costa Rica’s most visited locations throughout the entire country. Just over 3 square miles, the gentle coast offers some of the most sought after spots for snorkeling, swimming, and generally lazing about the white sand beach.
Tour Includes: Transportation to and from the small boat, small breakfast, typical lunch on the island, nonalcoholic beverages, rum punch, snorkel, subwing, tubing, and most of all a smaller private tour.