A beautiful island in the Gulf on Nicoya, Tortuga Island is one of Costa Rica’s most visited locations throughout the entire country. Just over 3 square miles, the gentle coast offers some of the most sought after spots for snorkeling, swimming, and generally lazing about the white sand beach. Tortuga island Costa Rica is our little piece of paradise on the Pacific coast, only 1 hour by catamaran from Jaco. “Tortuga” spanish for turtle, not named because of arrival of turtles but for the shape of the island. Visiting the central pacific area of Costa Rica this is a must, and we highly recommend visiting Tortuga Island Costa Rica.
Tour Includes: Transportation to and from the catamaran, small breakfast, typical lunch on the island, nonalcoholic beverages, rum punch & margaritas, beach chair, snorkel, banana boat, and eco hike.
Seasons: Our summer seasons also known as the dry season which is December to June, is the idea time to visit the island, from June to November you might have afternoon showers, but still not enough reason for missing out on this great adventure. December to February is by far the best time, with crystal clear blue water optimizing the snorkeling at Tortuga island.
- A deposit of $30.00USD per person will reserve your tour, the balance will be paid upon arrival
- Contact for reservation (Daily we must check availability)
- Please note your hotel and room number, and be ready at the lobby of your listed pickup hotel 10 minutes prior to start time.
- Transportation is included within Jaco, & Herradura, outside a small transportation fee may be applied (will be paid upon arrival)
- Cancellations: 2 Days before it starts for a full refund, with no refunds after that. No show or late arrival, there will be no refunds, and deposit will be lost. Terms & Conditions / Cancellation Policy
- Adult: $140 (Deposit: $30)
- Child(4-11): $115 (Deposit: $25)
We accept all major credit cards, USD, & CRC
REQUIREMENTS / NOTES
1) Hotel & Room number are required for tour request. 2) Email & Phone Number are required for tour request. 3) No Show, No refunds. 4) If you don’t need transportation please let us know and we will get you directions. 5) Food & Beverages are included (Example: small breakfast, lunch on the island, soft drinks, margaritas & rum punch all you can drink. 6) Activities included: Snorkel, Banana tube ride, Nature Hike, Beach chair.
COSTA RICA JACO TOURS | COSTA RICA JACO ATV TOURS | COSTA RICA JACO VEHICLE RENTALS | COSTA RICA JACO BACHELOR PARTIES | JACO COSTA RICA | COSTA RICA PHOTOGRAPHER | JACO PHOTOGRAPHER | COSTA RICA JACO | JACO TOURS | VEHICLE RENTALS JACO | ATV ADVENTURES JACO | COSTA RICA JACO CROCODILE TOURS | COSTA RICA FISHING CHARTERS | COSTA RICA MANUEL ANTONIO | COSTA RICA JACO HORSEBACK | COSTA RICA JACO MONKEY TOUR | COSTA RICA JACO SURF LESSONS | COSTA RICA TORTUGA ISLAND | TORTUGA ISLAND COSTA RICA | COSTA RICA TRANSPORTATION | COSTA RICA WHITE WATER RAFTING | COSTA RICA JACO ZIP LINE | COSTA RICA WEB DESIGN | ATV TOURS JACO | JACO ATV TOURS | ATV ADVENTURE JACO | JACO ATVS | FULL DAY TOURS JACO | SIDE BY SIDE TOURS JACO |