CATAMARAN TOUR JACO, COSTA RICA
Tour Duration: Full Day
Tour Location: Herradura, Costa Rica
Food & Beverages Included
Snorkel, Banana Boat, Beach Chair, Hike
Transportation Included: Jaco, Herradura, & Hermosa
A beautiful island in the Gulf on Nicoya, Tortuga Island is one of Costa Rica’s most visited locations throughout the entire country. Just over 3 square miles, the gentle coast offers some of the most sought after spots for snorkeling, swimming, and generally lazing about the white sand beach.
Tour Includes: Transportation to and from the catamaran, small breakfast, typical lunch on the island, nonalcoholic beverages, rum punch & margaritas, beach chair, snorkel, banana boat, and eco hike.
- The complete amount of $145.00USD has reserved your booking.
- Contact for reservation (Daily we must check availability)
- Please note your hotel and room number, and be ready at the lobby of your listed pickup hotel 10 minutes prior to start time.
- Transportation is included within Jaco, & Herradura, outside a small transportation fee may be applied (will be paid upon arrival)
- Cancellations: 2 Days before it starts for a full refund, with no refunds after that. No show or late arrival, there will be no refunds, and deposit will be lost.
TORTUGA ISLAND COSTA RICA
- $145 USD Per Person
- We require full payment for this tour
- Tour must be requested, then confirmed!
We accept all major credit cards, USD, & CRC
REQUIREMENTS / NOTES
1) Hotel & Room number are required for tour request. 2) Email & Phone Number are required for tour request. 3) No Show, No refunds. 4) If you don’t need transportation please let us know and we will get you directions. 5) Food & Beverages are included (Example: small breakfast, lunch on the island, soft drinks, margaritas & rum punch all you can drink. 6) Activities included: Snorkel, Banana tube ride, Nature Hike, Beach chair.